卖出合约叫什么合约呢英文 房地产英语:签订正式买卖合约

 网络   2022-11-02 21:40   47

办好了按揭贷款,请了讼师,陈学生此日终于正式订立了买房合约。上面是他签约的历程:

S--Solicitor Mr. White 讼师怀特学生

B--Client 1 Mr. Chen 客户一 陈学生

C--Client 2 Mrs. Chen 客户二 陈太太

S: Good morning. Mr. and Mrs. Chen. How are you?

早晨好,陈学生,陈太太,你们好。

B: Fine, Mr. White. We are sorry for being late today. There was a traffic jam.

好,怀特讼师,真对于没有起 ,咱们早退了,此日交通很是拥挤。

S: Don't worry. I have the contract ready for you to sign.

没有用耽心,我已打算好一切你们要订立的合约文件。

C: Thank you very much.

很是报答。

S: Let me explain to you. Your property's address is Flat C, 5/F, Tong House Tai Koo Shing. The purchase price is four million and three hundred thousand dollars. You'll pay ten percent of the purchase price today, which is four hundred and thirty thousand dollars, and one cheque for stamp duty fee.

让我给你们注释一下。财产地方是泰初城唐厦十五楼C室。成交价是港币四百三十万元。此日你们须要支拨成交价的一成,即港币四十三万元,和一张付印花税的支票。

B: How do you calculate the stamp duty fee?

若何算计印花税?

S: Here is the stamp duty for your reference.

这是印花税表,给您参照。

B: Thank you. Let me write cheques for you.

感谢,我给你写支票。

S: Which is your mortgage loan bank?

你们正在哪家银行申请按揭?

C: We chose ABC Bank for mortgage loan. May I ask how much the solicitor fee is?

咱们选了ABC银行处分按揭。辅导讼师费是几许?

S: I'm not going to charge you any professional fees, but you're liable for a handling fee of around twelve thousand dollars. It includes land search and registration fees for your agreement.

我没有收取一切顾问费,我只收取约莫一万二千块的手续费,席卷地产审查以及协议备案费。

C: Thank you.

感谢。

S: All the paperwork is now completed. If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime.

一切文件一经告竣。假设有一切课题,你也许随时关连我。

C: Okay. Thank you very much, Mr. White. See you later.

好的,怀特讼师,很是报答,再会。

负担编写:zoe
本文地址:http://deyanghy.ziyouea.com/p/54019.html
版权声明:本站文章来自网络,如有违规侵权请联系我们下架。